Event Details

Move Away Issues to Consider in Child Custody

Areas to be discussed:
•    California case law compared to other states
•    Move away child custody evaluator do's and don’ts
•    Factors to be considered in move away cases
•    Risks to the children
•    Other special issues in move away cases


If you need assistance with registration, please contact Ann Horn at 707-542-1190 ext. 100 or Ann@SonomaCountyBar.org 


SCBA is happy to consider any accommodations you may need to participate in this program. Please contact SCBA at Reception@SonomaCountyBar.org or (707) 542-1190 ext. 100 to discuss what accommodations can be made available to you.


Laura Dunst

Laura Dunst, Esq.
Dunst Law Offices

Laura has represented clients in the following counties within California: Sonoma, Marin, San Francisco, Contra Costa, Alameda, Santa Clara, Stanislaus, Humboldt, Los Angeles, Riverside, El Dorado, Napa, Solano, Mendocino, Monterey, Lake, and Sacramento. Laura understands the complexities of each different county court as well as the idiosyncrasies in each courthouse. Laura is a highly experienced attorney, litigator and negotiator. Laura has been a Family law attorney since December 2007, and working in family law since 1988.

Rhonda Lindsey, Ph.D.

Rhonda Lindsey, Ph.D.
private practice

Dr. Rhonda Lindsey is a psychologist in private practice in Santa Rosa who specializes in forensic parenting plan evaluations (child custody evaluations) as well as child, family, and adult therapy. She previously worked at Kaiser Permanente for 22 years, primarily on the Child Psychiatry Team, and was the Child Team Leader for 11 years. She has been in private practice since her forensic re-specialization beginning in 2018. Dr. Lindsey previously worked in various in-patient psychiatric facilities with children and adults, residential treatment programs, a juvenile detention treatment program, and performing psychological assessments. 

Lawyer Referral Service

SCBA can help you find the right lawyer to assist you with your legal issues.
Contact Win Rogers by email or call her at (707) 546-5297 for a referral.