Civil Bench Bar
Mission: Our mission is to facilitate the exchange of information between the Bench and the Bar, to improve access to the courts through programs and services by the members, and to cooperate in the effective administration of justice for litigants and counsel.
Our members include attorneys, judges and court administrative staff. We co-sponsor educational events throughout the year, and cooperate with the Court in periodically reviewing, updating and amending the Civil Local Rules as needed.
2023 Chair & Board Representative:
Matthew R. Lilligren
Sonoma County Counsel's Office
2023 Vice Chair
- Mark Peters (707) 545-9250 email@example.com
- Mike Miller (707) 525-8800 Miller@perrylaw.net
- Dawn Ross (707) 526-4200 Dross@cmprlaw.com
- James (Jim) DeMartini (707) 894-5000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Civil Clerk’s Office Liaison
- Mitchell Greenberg (707) 542-5050 email@example.com
- Robert Nellessen (707) 578-1200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Finell (707) 578-3827 Finell@StevenFinell.com
*If anyone would like to join either committee, we certainly need additional members! Please let me know if you are interested.